4009 Joyce Dr, Bradenton
WOW!...Beautiful 2BR, 2BA, 2CG, overlooking a most serene pond enhanced with ‘mother natures’ creatures, by air, land and water. Picture yourself being mesmerized from the comfort of your Family Room, Kitchen, the Master Suite, and lanai, all with the same great view. The rest of the house is equally wonderful. The curb appeal is stellar. You enter the living room and your attention is immediately drawn to the water view. Then, you glance around to see the beauty of the rest of the house. Enhanced kitchen with tray ceiling, wood cabinets, tile flooring. The Master Suite is sizeable; including a sitting area, and en suite bath with walk-in shower and dual sink vanity, and walk-in closet. There’s more…but that you will have to see for yourself. 55+ River Isles golf community includes active clubhouse with meeting rooms, games rooms, exercise room, secure mail room, full library, temperature controlled pool overlooking the Braden River, and a resident owned professionally maintained golf course [unlimited resident golf for under $600pp/year]. OK to own your golf cart. The community is minutes away from shopping, dining, medical, worship, interstate, airport, the many area cultural amenities and beautiful Gulf of Mexico. **Includes HOME WARRANTY!
- MLS® #A4201329
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,470
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness Center, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Golf, PUD, Buyer Approval Required, Association Recreation - Owned, Special Community Restrictions, Golf Community, Deed Restricted, Recreation Building
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Golf Cart Parking, In Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Level, Irregular Lot, In City Limits, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Cul-de-sac, Lot - Irregular, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesTrees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofOther, Tile
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address4009 Joyce Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Isles Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- Days on Market351
- ZoningPDP R1C
Price Change History for 4009 Joyce Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4201329)
|Price Reduced||$244,559||$5,000 (2.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$249,559||$5,071 (1.99%)|
|Price Reduced (from $259,630)||$254,630||$5,000 (1.93%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.