4007 5th Ave Ne, Bradenton
Boater’s Dream! Brand New Luxury Waterfront Home for Under $700,000. This exciting custom-built Topaz model is the epitome of the Florida lifestyle. Delicately balancing airy elegance and relaxed harm, it encompasses approximately 2,526 sq. ft. of pure enjoyment from the enchanting gated courtyard entry to the sparkling saltwater pool and outdoor kitchen area. In the evening retire to your stunning master bedroom suite and savor the breezes on your spacious balcony patio. Interior design and décor offer impeccable touches, inspired spaces, and clean lines. Kitchen is superbly equipped gas cooktop, wall ovens, microwave oven, all high end stainless steel, granite counters, and custom cabinetry that overlooks the cozy Great Room. Outdoor entertainment is a pleasure as you enjoy your screened in lanai, pool and roughed in outdoor kitchen. Access world class boating and fishing from your private extended dock on a saltwater canal with access to Manatee River in minutes, just 12 miles to Gulf of Mexico and only 6 miles to Tampa Bay. This gated and secure complex with low HOA fees, No CDD fees is located near world class beaches, cultural downtown Sarasota, historical Bradenton district, and St. Petersburg night life.
- MLS® #A4404667
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,526
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market293
- Address4007 5th Ave Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBella Sole At Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 4007 5th Ave Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4404667)
|Price Reduced||$699,500||$28,000 (3.85%)|
|Price Reduced (from $749,990)||$727,500||$22,490 (3.00%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.