4516 62nd Ave E, Bradenton
Short Sale. Short Sale - BANK APPROVED PRICE - Welcome to Mandalay! This is the perfect family home just waiting for you! Call for your appointment to view this four bedroom, three full bath, three car garage AND gorgeous salt water pool and heated spa home today. The kitchen is large with granite counters and solid wood cabinets with a breakfast bar and eat in kitchen. You will have plenty of room to roam with more than 3000 square feet with an over sized bonus room upstairs for your enjoyment and entertainment. Walk out from the family room to your spacious screened lanai and take a swim or sit and relax in the heated spa. Property must be actively listed for 5 days to meet lenders requirement before an offer can be accepted. All room dimensions are approximate and need to be verified by the buyer. Please note NO SELLER CONCESSIONS, FHA or otherwise. Call today to book your showing. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
- MLS® #A4408910
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewPool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeJubilee Real Estate Corp
- Address4516 62nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market137
- Short SaleYes
Price Change History for 4516 62nd Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4408910)
|Price Reduced||$395,000||$4,000 (1.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $449,000)||$399,000||$50,000 (11.14%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.