1013 Riverscape St #unit B, Bradenton
This Carriage Home on the Lake at Tidewater Preserve is a top of the line home with every upgrade that was available at the time of purchase, and many we put in ourselves. The best thing about this home is the stunning view of the lake--especially at Sunrise! We even have our own marina if you want to bring your boat or finally get the one you have been dreaming about, stop wishin and get fishin! What I like best is the privacy, we can sit on the lanai or in our living room and have beautiful water views and watch turtles, lots of birds and huge mullet jumping. This home is built with solid concrete walls and floors in between the 1st and 2nd floor. Even though there are 4 units per building we never know the neighbors are there. There is also high-grade hurricane glass installed which they did not put in the single-family homes they were building. The two resort style pools are beautiful and also heated. There is one right next to our home. It's like having it in your backyard with no maintenance what a great benefit. Our Har-Tru tennis courts are state of the art and easy on the legs. The marina provides all slips with lifts, so you don't have to worry about bottom paint. We have easy access to the Manatee River. There are also racks and a kayak launch on the river. We have a dog park and a very scenic river walk area. Another nice amenity is the fitness center with state of the art gym equipment. Being back here on a very private parcel of land with security and all the amenities is great!
- MLS® #A4408968
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,748
- Year Built2014
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCommon, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market201
- Address1013 Riverscape St #unit B
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
Price Change History for 1013 Riverscape St #unit B, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4408968)
|Price Increased||$370,000||$5,000 (1.37%)|
|Price Increased (from $343,000)||$365,000||$22,000 (6.41%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.