6180 46th St E, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged A MUST SEE ~ This amazing property has room for the entire family with an oversized great room, separate formal living and dining rooms as well. Need an area for an office, den or a playroom, no problem this home has many options, Master bedroom on 2nd. floor. The kitchen has a step-in pantry, 42 inch cabinets with extra features such as lazy susan and pull out drawers, corian counters, and breakfast bar, all stainless steel appliances including double oven/range and tiled backsplash. This home has large ceramic tile flooring throughout the 1st floor and carpet in all of the bedrooms, window treatments, volume ceilings, an inside laundry room and includes sound proofing in interior walls and mature landscaping. Master Bedroom suite is large with 2 walk-in closets with built in shelves and drawers. Each of the bedrooms are good size with larger than most closets, lots of additional storage under the stairs too! Over 3100 sf of living space plus a 3 car garage. Step out into the tranquil private backyard which features a 6 ft vinyl privacy fence on each side overlooking a beautiful preserve. Enjoy the screened in salt water chlorinated pool with an easy pop up in-floor cleaning feature, solar heating (solar blanket for winter) and paver deck. Exterior recently painted and 2 new A/C units recently installed. This gated community offers low HOA fees and no CDD fees. It is only minutes away from the new Town Center Mall, restaurants, and the beaches
- MLS® #A4411790
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,131
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Fire Hydrant
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Indoor
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Fenced, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
- Address6180 46th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Dry Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market206
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.