5216 58th Ter E, Bradenton
Spread out and enjoy this sizeable 2-story, 4 bedroom pool home situated on a premium lakefront lot in the gated Community of Silverlake in Bradenton. Envision yourself sitting poolside enjoying the Florida lifestyle we all want. Priced to sell, this spacious home has room for everyone and everything. Open concept living with the kitchen looking onto the family room allowing the cook of the house to be part of the activities. A separate living room, dining room and spacious laundry room round out the downstairs. Upstairs you have 3 roomy guest bedrooms and guest bath and an extra-large master bedroom en suite. Definitely room for an office. Come and see the space and layout your plans. Enjoy the newer pool, added 2016, with large deck area that overlooks the 17-acre lake. Located approximately 4 miles north of University Parkway off Lockwood Ridge, you are minutes from all the UTC and Benderson Park activities. A short drive to downtown Sarasota and our Beaches. Easy drive to the Sarasota Airport and the arts and cultural events of the Ringling Museum and Asolo Theatre. For peace of mind, the Buyer will have a 1-year home warranty day of closing that includes the pool coverage.
- MLS® #A4414515
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,761
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market163
- Address5216 58th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Intl Realty
Price Change History for 5216 58th Ter E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4414515)
|Price Reduced (from $347,500)||$342,500||$5,000 (1.44%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.