6814 24th Ave E, Bradenton
Two words, “Southern” and “comfort” may best describe this estate home on 4.54 acres. Create a place where tradition can endure surrounded by pure nature with a lake, barn, separate garage and carriage house, and a principal Three-bedroom residence. A gated entry brings you to an allee of oak trees where Spanish moss sways in the gentle breeze and lead you to a country-style home, complete with gabled roof and welcoming porch. The interiors continue the rustic aesthetic where you’ll discover a big kitchen, casual living areas, and plenty of room for the family to spread out. Wood floors and finishes, tray ceilings, and muted colors create warm spaces of cozy elegance. The master suite is poised to look out over the serene lake and grounds with romantic views that layer water, with trees and sky. The master bath is equally luxurious with a jetted, heated soaking tub, arched window, walk-in-shower, and spacious vanities. Step out onto the lakefront lanai to breathe in the smell of freshly-cut grass or view the nighttime stars in the sky. Spend a lazy afternoon on the pool terrace where loved ones can play in the pool while you grill the perfect hamburger. A barn provides the perfect home for your workshop and additional vehicles. Bradenton has been named “The Friendly City” and offers an array of recreation, from sports, to arts and culture, boating, and gorgeous white-sand beaches. Near I-75, it’s an easy drive to Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, St. Petersburg, Tampa, or Orlando.
- MLS® #A4414707
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,306
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages5
- ViewLevel, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market233
- Address6814 24th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMagnolia Manor Unrec Ur0/0
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 6814 24th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4414707)
|Price Reduced (from $875,000)||$850,000||$25,000 (2.86%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.