1404 99th St Nw, Bradenton
STILL AVAILABLE -FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL-KICK OUT CLAUSE. TRULY A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A GORGEOUS ESTATE DIRECTLY ADJACENT TO ROBINSON PRESERVE! If you are looking for peace & quiet and total privacy without moving to "the country" THIS IS IT! An amazing property that will have buyers saying "I never knew this was here!" Totally hidden from the main road, a long private winding driveway takes you back to your gated property with private pond.This warm and inviting custom Southern Plantation home welcomes you with a large veranda wrapping around the front and the sides of the home. No detail has been spared in design and quality! Custom milled cherry hardwood floors,wainscoting,and crown molding are found throughout the home. The expansive formal living and dining room are perfect for hosting elegant affairs.All chefs will delight in the open kitchen with double ovens, two islands, a triple sink & plenty of granite counter space. Casual living takes place in the Great Room with sliding doors leading to the rear deck and outdoor kitchen.The first floor master suite has a custom walk in closet with built ins, and a luxurious bath with Travertine tile, double vanities,double walk-in shower & a classic cast iron tub.Outdoors the 42’x47’ Cypress barn is quality built with a concrete floor, metal roof & overhead doors.Literally walk out your back gate directly into the 600+ acre coastal preserve!
- MLS® #A4421371
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,026
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stem Wall
- Days on Market47
- Address1404 99th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionNot In Subdivision
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Dumbwaiter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Other
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.