4205 37th Street Ct W, Bradenton
Price improvement! Adorable, well maintained home for the first time home buyer or northern friends needing an escape from the cold. Newer Roof 2014, A/C in 2016, newer exterior doors (French Doors and Slider Doors) and newer garage door. Low Association fees include, basic cable plus 1 HD box, lawn mowing and association common areas (Club House, Pool, Tennis, Shuffle Board). Pets and non-commercial trucks allowed! No restrictins on renting! The owners have updated many other items throughout the home. Laminate floors, carpeting in the bedroom, range, dishwasher, closet doors, blinds, and lighting. Roof Warranty and Termite Warranty in place. Short drive to the beautiful Anna Maria Island beaches, IMG Academy, airports, restaurants, medical facility, entertainment and shopping.
- MLS® #A4421814
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,461
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Playground
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, In City Limits
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market153
- Address4205 37th Street Ct W
- SubdivisionVillages Of Lakeside S Rev Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 4205 37th Street Ct W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4421814)
|Price Reduced||$218,500||$1,966,500 (90.00%)|
|Price Increased||$2,185,000||$1,958,000 (862.56%)|
|Price Reduced||$227,000||$12,000 (5.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $243,600)||$239,000||$4,600 (1.89%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.