12350 Lavender Loop, Bradenton
MOVE IN READY beautiful Homes by Towne Fairfax IV model with premium lot and preserve view. NEW carpet throughout the home. NEW paint throughout the interior. True four bedroom, 3 full bath, and 2,230 sq ft of spacious living. Two car garage, walkway, and covered entry with welcoming seating area. Be prepared to move right in as you open the door to a light and bright open floor plan. Kitchen features 42” cabinetry, Corian countertops, casual dining area, breakfast bar, and pantry. The kitchen opens to the family room with sliding glass doors and picture windows looking out to a private preserve view. Split bedroom floor plan with the master suite featuring a Roman shower, garden tub, his and her vanities, and two walk-in closets. Additional sitting area and dining room, and large laundry room. Greyhawk Landing is a secure, 24 hour gated community celebrated for its warm neighborhood atmosphere and grand amenities: two clubhouses, two resort-style lagoon pools with spas and splash fountains, play areas, state of the art fitness facility, lighted tennis courts, basketball court, sports fields, nature walking and biking trails along tranquil fishing ponds. Over half of the total acreage of Greyhawk Landing is preserved as protected open space and managed wildlife habitat. Minutes away from I-75 and Lakewood Ranch, championship golf courses, shopping, dining, top rated schools, and world class beaches. Immaculate and ready to call home!
- MLS® #A4422325
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,230
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Basketball Court, Park, Recreation Facilities, Recreation Building
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market141
- Address12350 Lavender Loop
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeCoastal Luxury Partners, Inc.
Price Change History for 12350 Lavender Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4422325)
|Price Reduced||$325,000||$10,000 (2.99%)|
|Price Reduced (from $342,000)||$335,000||$7,000 (2.05%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.