5320 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton
GORGEOUS home with elegant finishes - you will think you walked into a model. MOVE-IN READY villa in GATED community w/updates galore offers you peace of mind with its newer construction (2015) and IMMACULATE condition. Owners lived here seasonally so home is only gently-used. The lovely Glass Front Entry Door brings in extra light and creates that perfect welcome for your guests. Perfectly appointed kitchen includes Stainless Appliances, GRANITE Counters and Glass Tile Backsplash. Layers of lighting in the kitchen accent your décor and create that cozy feeling – under-cabinet AND over-cabinet lighting, along with recessed lights and pendants over the island. CROWN MOLDING throughout the entire home. TRAY CEILING in the Great Room adds to that spacious feeling and provides additional built-in lighting. Screened lanai offers additional living space to enjoy the beautiful blue skies and Florida weather. Split-bedroom plan. Solid double doors on the den entry easily converts this space to an additional guest room. CEILING FANS in every room, including the lanai. Ground maintenance included in the low quarterly fee so you can spend your leisure time sitting by the pool or working out in the community Fitness Center – both are only steps away from this home. Community and its amenities are very well-maintained. Convenient location with easy access to shopping and dining, and all the beautiful beaches. Also, just a quick drive to I-75 and all of the wonderful activities at UTC and nearby Nathan Benderson Park.
- MLS® #A4422386
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesCable Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Other, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market52
- Address5320 Fairfield Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 5320 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4422386)
|Price Reduced (from $259,990)||$255,900||$4,090 (1.57%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.