603 63rd Ave W #n1, Bradenton
2018 Champion Home on a corner lot in Bayshore Windmill Village Co-Op, an over 55 community. This brand new unit is a Champion Home favorite model. Perfect layout with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large private den, open plan kitchen, dining room, living room and large center island with dishwasher and sink. The laundry room is inside off the kitchen. The tray ceiling is offset with a warm gray color and decorator blinds and drapes are included. All kitchen appliances are included. Bathrooms are balanced with one tub and the other, a walk in shower. Lights are LED lifetime fixtures. There is a factory warranty on the home. New central AC system installed. Insulated roof panels for the carport and large shed. A cottage style front porch makes for a great place to enjoy Florida life! This is a great opportunity to be centrally located between Sarasota and Bradenton, own a beautiful NEW home in an active 55+ gated community. This home is ready to move in! Note: As a new home, sales tax will be collected on the home (not the Share/land value). Your first three months of Maintenance Fee is FREE!
- MLS® #A4422427
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,386
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesSewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame, SIP (Structurally Insulated Panel)
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market68
- Address603 63rd Ave W #n1
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeSarabay Real Estate Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 12:44pm EDT.