12356 Trailhead Dr, Bradenton
JUST reduced! This is a remarkable fully updated 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 car garage palm end unit townhouse, with a lake view centrally located in the heart of Lakewood Ranch. Move in ready, do not worry about anything just unpack! The gourmet kitchen offers granite countertops, all stainless steel appliances and 42 inch luxury cabinets. The screened in porch is located right off the dining room which makes this townhouse perfect for entertaining. Beautiful laminate flooring throughout first floor. Upgraded LED energy saving lights throughout the home including smart switches and dimmers. The master bedroom is a great size with tray ceilings and a large walk in closet. The en-suite bathroom has a double vanity, a stand alone shower and a soaking tub! The second bedroom offers a large walk-in closet. Laundry room conveniently located on the second floor. There is plenty of storage with the garage offering extra storage above garage. Do not settle for a builder grade home when this luxury home is available NOW! Harmony at Lakewood Ranch offers a resort style pool, community center, fitness center, conference room, playground. Exterior maintenance is included with HOA.
- MLS® #A4422444
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,653
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesPublic, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Playground, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market86
- Address12356 Trailhead Dr
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch Phase I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System, Pest Guard System, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeLeslie Wells Realty, Inc.
Price Change History for 12356 Trailhead Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4422444)
|Price Reduced||$262,900||$13,000 (4.71%)|
|Price Reduced (from $284,900)||$275,900||$9,000 (3.16%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.