11003 Peach Point Ct, Bradenton
Great location near Intra-Coastal Waterway & five minutes from the white sugar, sand beaches & blue/green waters of Anna Maria Island on the Gulf of Mexico! This three bedroom, three bath patio home comes with high, vaulted ceilings, bright & light open floor plan, plantation window shutters, breakfast bar, wood burning fire place, gas range with all newer stainless steel appliances. Also, the kitchen has solid surface counter tops, island work space and an eating area which surrounds you on three sides with light/bright windows, There is a large master bedroom & bath with jetted tub & separate shower plus a guest bedroom all on the first floor. Upstairs is the third bedroom with full bath which can also be used as a den/office or additional guest suite. Outside is your own private pool with tropical landscaped garden areas surrounding your home. There is two car detached garage plus additional parking for guest. And nearby is a large community pool, tennis court, fitness room & community club house. You will love this location near west Bradenton and located within walking or biking distance of Perico Preserve, Robinson Preserve & Neal Preserve! Live the Florida life-style on Perico Island ! ! ! ! Most furniture may be available for purchase!
- MLS® #A4426487
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,048
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fitness, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCommon, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeIsland Real Estate-anna Maria
- Address11003 Peach Point Ct
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Island Patio Homes Sec 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market15
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.