12121 Whisper Lake Dr, Bradenton
Built in December of 2017, this exquisite residence displays coastal glamour & model like quality throughout. The gated, commuter-friendly neighborhood of Eagle Trace provides the ideal location for this splendid home. The Starlight model offers 3 bedrooms, den/office, great room & an oversized 2-car garage. High ceilings create a memorable first impression in the graceful entryway, which flows into the great room with coffered rough sawn beams in stepped ceiling, built-in entertainment center & recessed lighting throughout. Refine your favorite recipes in the open kitchen with abundant cabinetry, commercial gas range, tile backsplash, reverse osmosis filtration & island with upgraded quartz counters. The den includes built-in bookcases with below storage cabinets & built-in window seat. The generously-sized master suite indulges in comfort with built in shoe towers in dual walk-in closets & well-appointed bath. The outdoors are an essential part of Florida living & this residence offers a spectacular screened lanai, stubbed for gas & a private backyard. Community amenities enhance everyday living with a dog park, swimming pool & more. With a short distance to Lakewood Ranch Main St, University Town Center, beaches, parks & I75, it's easy to see why Eagle Trace is a great place to call home. No expense was spared with all the upgrades chosen for this home (ie: Upgraded HVAC system with transferable warranty, 8-foot doors, 18- inch tile laid on the diagonal, etc.)
- MLS® #A4426590
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,233
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market136
- Address12121 Whisper Lake Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Trace Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 12121 Whisper Lake Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426590)
|Price Reduced||$384,900||$5,000 (1.28%)|
|Price Reduced (from $399,500)||$389,900||$9,600 (2.40%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.