3222 44th Dr E, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Upon entering this IMMACULATE Home, you will be taken away by its beautiful, efficient and organized design. You will be impressed by some of the Virtually Staged Pictues that provide a sample of the great layout and possibilities for this home. The large 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms split floor-plan, has an abundance of windows and sliders to bring in a flow of Florida Sunshine. The kitchen offers a BREAKFAST BAR and separate DINING NOOK that opens to the family room, perfect for family time together. The FORMAL LIVING area combined with dining area are all flowing beautifully under HIGH Vaulted Ceilings. The master retreat features a separate shower, garden tub, dual sinks, and walk-in closet. Enjoy fresh coffee or a glass of wine in the Expansive Screened-in Lanai, ideal for an Outdoor Kitchen, relaxing or host dinner parties and entertaining. The backyard offers a large area just waiting for your ideal pool. Other highlights include plenty of storage closets, INSIDE LAUNDRY room with UTILITY sink and a 2-car garage. What's more, the HOA fee is only $400 a year. The popular and desirable school district along with Manatee Charter School nearby, make this home a perfect place for happy families or a sunny winter getaway with easy access to Gulf Beaches, Convenient Shopping, Dining, Sarasota Airport, US 301 and I-75. This beauty is a must see!
- MLS® #A4426891
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,814
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market37
- Address3222 44th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWallingford, A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.