7406 49th Ave E, Bradenton
Dive-In to Creekwood! Well maintained- One Owner POOL home in a desirable community. Open concept plan with high ceilings and attractive details such as nooks, cut outs, decorative moldings, and plant shelving. Versatile living/ dining area and family room/ kitchen area with easy care laminate flooring and ceramic tile in throughout much of the home. Updated kitchen with walk in pantry, center island, desk area and lots of natural light! Bedrooms offer plenty of built-in storage above the closets not found in newer homes. This split plan home has a large master bedroom with walk in closet, dual sinks and separate tub/shower in the en-suite. Glass sliding door open to the screened lanai area with summer kitchen, paver deck, Krystal Krete finished pool and solar heat system. Property is in excellent condition and is move-in ready. New Roof, garage door, H20 heater & A/C IN 2016, preventative termite bond also! Community pool and sports courts just a minute away. Near I75, 275, Tampa, Sarasota, and surrounding areas.
- MLS® #A4426954
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,026
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market123
- Address7406 49th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Sp I Un A-4&b-4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
Price Change History for 7406 49th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426954)
|Price Reduced||$315,000||$4,999 (1.56%)|
|Price Reduced (from $325,000)||$319,999||$5,001 (1.54%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.