12653 Coastal Breeze Way, Bradenton
This beautiful coastal themed home in Indigo is a well-thought out home design of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Den & 2 car garage with 1,688 sq.ft. of living space. The open living area is enhanced with a coffer ceiling and recessed lighting, gorgeous tile flooring, white blind treated windows, giving the Anthem 2 a light and airy feel, from the moment you walk in the door you will notice the beautiful water view. The Anthem 2 features a large kitchen with upgraded linen white cabinetry, along with brand new stainless steel appliances and a decorative backsplash complete the gourmet kitchen. Sliding glass doors open to the covered and extended lanai. In the master suite, the large bedroom features a walk-in closet and a walk-in shower, private water closet and dual sink vanity. A must see home with an outstanding water view!
- MLS® #A4427142
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,688
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market128
- Address12653 Coastal Breeze Way
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighPalmetto High
- Listing OfficeNeal Communities Realty, Inc.
Price Change History for 12653 Coastal Breeze Way, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4427142)
|Price Increased||$339,990||$2,000 (0.59%)|
|Price Increased (from $330,990)||$337,990||$7,000 (2.11%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:44am EDT.