6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd, Bradenton
Everything you've been waiting for and more. This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath pool home offers an abundance of living space not to mention an extra room off the master bedroom and a den/office. Roof is 4 years old, tankless hot water heater, stainless steel appliances, jet-air grill in kitchen, kitchen offers a working island with a double sink and tons of cabinets and storage space. Reverse osmosis, granite countertops, ceramic tile and upgraded laminate flooring throughout, volume ceilings, pocketing sliding glass doors in master bedroom and living area.This home offers 2 large bedroom suites. Master bedroom ensuite offers a massive walk-in closet you could live in, a roman shower, a tankless hot water heater, and so much more. You'd have to see to believe. 3rd bedroom offering a murphy bed with ample storage as well. Cabinets and storage throughout the home not to mention the oversized garage. Home is being sold furnished with a few exceptions of personal items. A class "A"equity golf membership is attached to this home as well offering you a championship golf course, exercise facility with state of the art equipment, Har-Tru tennis courts, lap pool with concession stand, hot tub,Clubhouse with fine dining and a grill room, driving range, putting green and a very active social membership. Mandatory membership fees of $421 mth and $60 mth food min. One Time Capital fee of $3500 and yearly fee of $695 to Tara Master which includes high speed internet and Comcast Cable TV. Florida lifestyle at it's best.
- MLS® #A4435215
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,596
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market373
- Address6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph I, Unit 6
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.