7424 Ridgelake Cir, Bradenton
Neal's popular nearly new Blue Sky 2 floor plan with 3 BR/2 BA+ Den and ready to move into! Nicely upgraded home offers an incredible location, energy efficiency and both the resort lifestyle with the pool/spa & grill area and privacy in the wooded preserve areas to the rear. The community is special with canoe & kayaking as well as fishing. Walk through the pocketed sliders to the extended lanai with plenty of seating under shaded cover, or out to the sun facing the conservation area. You'll find granite counters, stainless appliances, under cabinet lighting, tile backsplash in the Kitchen, tray ceilings and extra storage in the garage. More to tell but you'll have to see! Located between State Rd 64 E and State Rd 70 The Ridge is convenient to I-75 making commuting to St. Pete, Tampa, Sarasota & beyond easy! The community is located near restaurants, shopping and much more! The Ridge has no CDD and low HOA fees. Home is being sold As-Is with Right to Inspect and comes with a 13 month HWA Home Warranty.
- MLS® #A4435334
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market43
- Address7424 Ridgelake Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRidge At Crossing Creek Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.