12414 Tranquility Park Ter, Bradenton
One of the larger homes in Lakewood Ranch’s gated Central Park! Situated on a premium, water view, cul-de-sac lot, this impressive floor plan features 3 bedrooms plus a den/office with 2,367 square feet of flowing living space under air. Light and bright with 18" tile set on the diagonal throughout the living areas, a wood floor in the den and a tray ceiling in the family room. The gourmet kitchen will inspire the culinary experience with rich granite counters, dark wood cabinetry, a breakfast bar, pantry, & stainless appliances, including a gas range. The master suite has double closets & a wonderful bathroom with walk-in Roman shower, dual sinks set into rich dark wood cabinets give that spa feel, and includes a separate water closet. There are two additional good sized bedrooms sharing a nicely appointed guest bath. A washer and dryer are included in the laundry room. This home is built with the newer energy efficient features. Located in the heart of Lakewood Ranch, Central Park (recipient of the Grand Aurora Award for Best Residential Community Design in the southeast U.S.), offers sidewalks throughout the community, a 10-acre park featuring 2 dog parks, 2 tennis courts, ball field, tot lot, splash park, covered pavilion & meandering trails, statues and landscaping. Nearby are top-rated schools, attractions, shopping, the new Mall at University Town Center, dining & grocery stores, and world-class beaches are just a short drive away. Awesome tenants can stay or leave with a 45 day notice.
- MLS® #A4435394
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,410
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market18
- Address12414 Tranquility Park Ter
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp D-1bb, D-2a & D-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeBlue Sky Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.