14880 Sugar Cane Way, Clearwater
Act Fast!!! – Homes in this neighborhood don’t remain on the market long! This home is located in close proximity to Tampa, St Pete and beaches. This beautiful 3 BR, 2 BA open concept home, has ceramic tile in the primary areas, and carpet in the bedrooms. It has been very well maintained, with updated Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. The HVAC was replaced in Nov 2017. Screened Lanai overlooks lushly landscape rear yard, surrounded by vinyl privacy fence. Custom hurricane shutters for all windows. New Roof Installed as of 2/19/19. Hurricane clips and latest code requirements for nailing the shingles. Meets Wind Mitigation requirements for Home Owners Policy. Guarantee will be transferred to new owner.
- MLS® #L4903408
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,503
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Cul-de-sac
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market187
- Address14880 Sugar Cane Way
- SubdivisionRainforest - Ph Ii
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryHigh Point Elementary-PN
- MiddleFitzgerald Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- Listing OfficeDalton Wade Inc.
Price Change History for 14880 Sugar Cane Way, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #L4903408)
|Price Increased||$299,500||$500 (0.17%)|
|Price Increased||$299,000||$6,000 (2.05%)|
|Price Reduced||$293,000||$6,999 (2.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $306,500)||$299,999||$6,501 (2.12%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.