12905 Utopia Loop, Bradenton
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! This simplistic Foxtail offers a dramatic foyer leading to the spacious family room that opens up to a sizable kitchen equipped with SS appliances, walk-in pantry, and breakfast nook. Love living at Serenity Creek with the playground, trails and dog park for your furry family members. Known for their energy efficient features our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands on utility bills.
- MLS® #O5530906
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,316
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market582
- Address12905 Utopia Loop
- SubdivisionSerenity Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeMeritage Homes Of Fl Realty
Price Change History for 12905 Utopia Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #O5530906)
|Price Reduced||$371,017||$20,000 (5.11%)|
|Price Reduced||$391,017||$4,973 (1.26%)|
|Price Reduced||$395,990||$4,000 (1.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$399,990||$6,027 (1.48%)|
|Price Increased||$406,017||$1,000 (0.25%)|
|Show More (7)|
|Price Increased||$405,017||$2,340 (0.58%)|
|Price Increased||$402,677||$3,530 (0.88%)|
|Price Increased||$399,147||$1,970 (0.50%)|
|Price Increased||$397,177||$7,165 (1.84%)|
|Price Increased||$390,012||$15,970 (4.27%)|
|Price Reduced||$374,042||$23,135 (5.82%)|
|Price Increased (from $395,307)||$397,177||$1,870 (0.47%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.