13047 Utopia Loop, Bradenton
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! The simplistic Foxtail offers a dramatic foyer leading to the spacious family room that opens up to a sizable kitchen equipped with SS appliances, walk-in pantry, tahoe painted linen cabinets, and breakfast nook. Love living at Serenity Creek with the playground, trails and dog park for your furry family members. Known for their energy efficient features our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands on utility bills.
- MLS® #O5557085
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,316
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market408
- Address13047 Utopia Loop
- SubdivisionSerenity Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic, In Wall Pest System, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, Microwave Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeMeritage Homes Of Fl Realty
Price Change History for 13047 Utopia Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #O5557085)
|Price Reduced||$375,990||$20,000 (5.05%)|
|Price Reduced||$395,990||$11,000 (2.70%)|
|Price Reduced||$406,990||$9,732 (2.34%)|
|Price Increased||$416,722||$1,000 (0.24%)|
|Price Increased||$415,722||$4,105 (1.00%)|
|Show More (4)|
|Price Reduced||$411,617||$10,000 (2.37%)|
|Price Increased||$421,617||$10,000 (2.43%)|
|Price Reduced||$411,617||$8,000 (1.91%)|
|Price Increased (from $405,492)||$419,617||$14,125 (3.48%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.