4311 5th Ave Ne, Bradenton
Welcome home to Bella Sole, a pristine boating community with an exclusive island feel, surrounded on both sides by saltwater canals. Watch dolphins and manatees playing from dock with boat lift. Enjoy the sunsets from your heated salt water pool & spa. Upon entering this beautiful West Indies inspired home through your gated courtyard garden, you’ll soon discover that this 4 bed 3 bath home possess over $100k in upgrades and options! Designer touches include plantation shutters, sliding barn doors, wood style tile flooring, free-standing pedestal master bath tub, gourmet kitchen, and upgraded cabinetry with granite counter tops. This unique floor plan provides stunning views of the open land on Hawk Island thru pocket sliders. The home is complete with an extended lanai, full pool bath and outdoor kitchen with sink, refrigerator, keg-orator and built-in grill for cooking your fresh catch of the day. So you want to dine out? Great, it’s a short boat trip to many restaurants along the River, Bay or Gulf. This home is perfect for a family or as a vacation home with a custom Jack and Jill bath, giving you 3 en suites, instant hot water heater, upgraded SS appliances, washer/gas dryer and extended paver driveway with space for 8 cars plus lots of big boy toys in the over-sized garage with workshop area. Boaters, you would also own the 109’+ waterfront in front of the house too. How sweet, his and her canals. Drop anchor here and live the tropical life of your dreams. Call us today for your personal viewing.
- MLS® #O5748654
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,871
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Gas, Sewer Available, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Auto Cleaner, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Other
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market77
- Address4311 5th Ave Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBella Sole At Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeHomestead Realty Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.