1063 Grand Hilltop Dr, Apopka
COMPLETED BRAND NEW home located in Apopka! One of the last opportunities in this community which is conveniently located with direct access to 414 and 429. Beautiful resort style amenities! Beach style pool, splash pad, playground and sports fields and right next to the brand new Orlando Health Apopka.The Alvarez has a large open-concept first floor is perfect for entertaining and is built around the beautiful gourmet kitchen. This kitchen is nicely appointed with all stainless-steel appliances (INCLUDING FRIDGE), 42" cabinets, and granite counters. Just off the common areas is the first-floor master bedroom with the spacious master bath and oversized vanity, also with granite. Off the common area is a good-sized home office, perfect for work or an additional guest room. All common areas, including living room, have 18 x 18 neutral gray tile, easy to maintain. The OVERSIZED lanai and 9 foot sliding glass door make the perfect place to host family and friends and make the most of beautiful evenings. The upstairs has a large loft and three bedrooms, the perfect place for the family to have a second space or an entertainment room! Come and check it out before the community is sold out!
- MLS® #O5762137
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,762
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeK Hovnanian Florida Realty
- Address1063 Grand Hilltop Dr
- SubdivisionHilltop Reserve
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market42
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.