2143 Hunley Ave, Apopka
Discover this beautiful home in the well-kept Emerson Park community featuring an IDEAL FLOOR PLAN, FRESH EXTERIOR PAINT (2018), a BONUS ROOM plus an additional LOFT AREA. The functional layout in this 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath home offers plenty of entertainment space and EASY-CARE TILE FLOORING throughout the living areas. The centrally located kitchen unifies the space allowing for you to interact with friends and family easily and showcases ABUNDANT CABINET and COUNTER SPACE, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, a BREAKFAST BAR and includes an EAT IN AREA. The FIRST FLOOR MASTER RETREAT boasts a WALK IN CLOSET and ENSUITE BATHROOM with SEPARATE WALK IN SHOWER, DUAL SINKS and spa-like GARDEN TUB for the ultimate relaxation. Enjoy additional space to unwind in the BONUS ROOM on the first floor or the LOFT SPACE upstairs! The SCREENED LANAI will quickly become your favorite place to sip your morning coffee. Residents of Emerson Park can enjoy the community amenities which include an amazing resort-style pool, a beautiful clubhouse, fitness center, playground, dog park, walking trails and more. Easy access to SR 429, Florida Turnpike, SR 414, SR 451, and the Maitland Expressway to Downtown Orlando. Don’t miss your opportunity to see this beautiful home!
- MLS® #O5763654
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,374
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address2143 Hunley Ave
- SubdivisionEmerson Park A B C D E K L M N
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWheatley Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.