1811 Old Stable Pt, Chuluota
EQUESTRIAN DREAM HOME IN THE HEART OF HORSE COUNTRY! This gorgeous 5.25 acre estate is located at the end of a Cul-De-Sac and features an 8-stall barn that is well maintained & ready for your horses. Barn has 12x12 stalls, tack room with A/C, feed room with washer/dryer, hot water heater & refrigerator, 2 inside wash racks, insulated roof system along with extra wide 14' brick paver isle way for traction & easy drainage. The property offers a separate entrance to the barn on the backside of the property for trailers, farrier & vet. There are 7 individual irrigated paddocks and 4 large turn outs. Clay riding area is irrigated for dust control. Room to add more pastures at the front of property. The barn & the property are a horse-lovers dream, but the interior of the 4BD 3BA home is a show stopper! The main living space has been freshly painted & the dark hardwood floors are complimented by the soaring ceilings. A gourmet kitchen offers granite counters, center island w/wash sink, breakfast bar, stainless steel appls, wine frig & eat-in nook. The master suite with his & her closets has private access to a covered lanai overlooking the expansive property. The en-suite bath is a spa-like retreat with centerpiece jetted garden tub, separate oversized shower & double vanities with granite. This peaceful, private & quiet setting is only minutes to 419 for easy access to the new Publix, major highways and area schools. Welcome Home! This property may be under audio/visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5775063
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,898
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Dead-End, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market38
- Address1811 Old Stable Pt
- SubdivisionCurryville Woods
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWalker Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.