1795 Curryville, Chuluota
Welcome to this 6.5 acre CUSTOM estate pool home. 3 way split plan with master and office (bed 5) on one side, 2 bed and bath on another and bed 4 and bath on other. Boasting luxurious designer finishes including diagonal tile, coffered ceiling over the family room with crown molding and decorative niches throughout. The family room is centered around a beautiful wood burning fireplace, and opens to the kitchen. The kitchen includes off-white cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, tiled backsplash, pantry, eat-in bar with pendant lighting and eat in dining area. The fenced salt water pool and covered lanai are the perfect area for entertaining and enjoying Florida’s lovely weather. also features an outdoor shower. The master retreat overlooks the backyard and opens to the pool through sliding glass door. Master bath includes dual sink vanity, soaking spa tub, glass enclosed walk-in shower with pebble floor and separate water closet. Upgrades inside and out in this immaculate property including dual pane windows,spray in foam filled walls,surround sound, roof infrared blocking. Adjacent to Silcox Branch Creek, with easy access to major roadways. This exceptional property offers the perfect combination of comfort and convenience – country living with all the amenities and ease of access to Orlando. No HOA and zoned for horses! Horse friendly fencing – move in ready for you and your horses! Located just a little over a mile from state owned park land for hiking and horseback riding.
- MLS® #O5782158
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,874
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- ViewConservation, In County, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address1795 Curryville
- SubdivisionHorseshoe Lake & Creek
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWalker Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.