342 Osprey Lakes Cir, Chuluota
This single story estate is in the highly desirable gated community of Osprey Lakes, where each home backs to water or conservation views. This home has stunning water views from most areas of the home, with a southern exposure for spectacular sunrises and sunsets. A tri-split floor plan offers privacy for each family member, while providing a perfect home for any size family. The formal dining room and living room greet you from the front door, while a private den with double doors, creates a perfect office for a telecommuter. Two bedrooms and a bathroom are found down the hallway from the oversized kitchen. A breakfast bar overlooks the enormous family room, while a small alcove creates a private nook for an in-law/guest suite with it's own cabana bath looking out to the pool. The pool area is a paradise all in it's own- a custom created pool almost 60' long is designed for fun and function, with a large swim out area for little ones. While enjoying your outside time, the view of the pristine lake is breathtaking. You will fall in love with all of the special features of this home, so please don't wait to see it.
- MLS® #O5782781
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,986
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market19
- Address342 Osprey Lakes Cir
- SubdivisionOsprey Lakes Ph 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWalker Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeEr Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 342 Osprey Lakes Cir, Chuluota, FL (MLS® #O5782781)
|Price Reduced (from $490,000)||$485,000||$5,000 (1.02%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.