2824 Revere Ct, Casselberry
This is an absolute Fantastic Move-In Ready Townhome with 2 Master Suites, 2 ½ Baths, Spacious Family Room and large Kitchen with sliding doors looking out to your patio and private fenced back yard located on one of the best lots in the Beacon Hill Community. This end townhome has an added Bay Window with a view of a huge green space & trees. Besides the privacy with your fenced yard you have a beautiful green space surrounding your Townhome allowing you extra outside area for family, pets and entertaining guests for weekend cookouts. Enjoy a large open Family Room and Dining area with Pergo floors. Kitchen with tile floors, ample counter space, pantry and to the side of kitchen a convenient inside laundry room area. Beautiful wood stairs lead up to your 2 Master Suites, Master Baths with new granite vanity, large closets with all New Carpet thru out upstairs. NEW AC just installed, NEW FENCE/GATE, FRESHLY PAINTED thru out, NEW CARPET, NEW GRANITE VANITY, ceiling fans in all rooms, linen closet, extra storage area under stairs. A Community Pool & Playground, designated parking space & plenty of guest parking. Beacon Hill is a quite community in a perfect central location on Red Bug Lake Rd. within minutes to Red Bug Lake Park, SR 436, Tuskawilla and 417, within minutes to restaurants, shopping & entertainment. You’ll want to see this Townhome with its exceptional location.
- MLS® #O5788651
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,240
- Year Built1987
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address2824 Revere Ct
- SubdivisionSummerhill Ph 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.