1605 Idaho Ave, Belle Isle
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath split plan home, located in the heart of Belle Isle, has access to Lake Conway and the Lake Conway chain of lakes. The home is sited on approximately 1/3 of an acre. Belle Isle was founded by Central Floridians in 1924 to protect Lake Conway and its chain of lakes. The kitchen has granite counter tops and an under mount stainless steel sink. In 2015, a number of updates were made including a new roof, water heater, septic tank and drain field. The A/C was replaced in 2010. There is a wonderful workshop and utility room. The home has polished terrazzo floors through out the home with the exception of the family room which is tiled. The home is located near Swann Beach Park and the Perkins boat ramp which provides boating access to Lake Conway. The large back yard is totally fenced. All kitchen appliances, ceiling fans and window treatments stay.
- MLS® #O5788841
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,517
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeThe Williams Real Estate Co
- Address1605 Idaho Ave
- AreaOrlando/Pinecastle/Oakridge/ Edgewood
- SubdivisionNela Isle
- CityBelle Isle
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32809
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market17
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.