5542 Spanish Moss Cv, Bradenton
Beautiful new community, Moss Creek by David Weekley Homes. Master planned Enclave located in the heart of Bradenton. Gated community offering the resort lifestyle in great location with A rated schools. Amenities include gated entrances, resort style pool and cabanas, tot lot and private fencing along perimeter. This 2 story Gemstone floorplan offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, bonus retreat, study, utility room and a 3 car garage. From the 'wood look' tile to the gourmet kitchen including quartz counter tops, 42 inch uppers and stainless steel appliances, this house is amazing. The master bath has huge super shower that has to be seen and dual vanity sinks. Come and check out this award winning home design from David Weekley Homes and get ready to enjoy coming home.
- MLS® #T3112968
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,401
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market308
- Address5542 Spanish Moss Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Price Change History for 5542 Spanish Moss Cv, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3112968)
|Price Reduced||$371,991||$27,999 (7.00%)|
|Price Increased||$399,990||$27,999 (7.53%)|
|Price Reduced||$371,991||$1,999 (0.53%)|
|Price Reduced||$373,990||$1,000 (0.27%)|
|Price Reduced||$374,990||$11,798 (3.05%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Increased (from $384,233)||$386,788||$2,555 (0.66%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.