1302 85th Street Ct Nw, Bradenton
This AS IS home is ready to sell! 3 bedroom 2 bath pool home in the quiet neighborhood of Sunset Estates is ready for you. This ranch style split floor plan offers a formal living room, formal dining room, separate family room, and interior laundry with cabinets. The Master Bedroom has a vanity area, walk-in closet with built-in shelves, and a private built-in desk. Off the family room, a pocket door was installed for more privacy for bedroom 2, 3 and pool bath. The backyard boasts a vacation paradise retreat with a large screened in pool, outdoor space and a lavishly landscaped yard. Recent upgrades to the home include: 2019 New ROOF, 2017 pool added fiberglass surfacing system with a transferable warranty; skylight installed; 2013 added 16 point starburst and driveway tiles and seal clear coat to pool deck and 2009 new Frigidaire air handler and split AC system installed. This home is a rare find within a quiet neighborhood, in a great school district, and close to the gorgeous beaches of Anna Maria Island, restaurants, shopping & much more.
- MLS® #T3128380
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,787
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Fiberglass, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market174
- Address1302 85th Street Ct Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionSunset Estates Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesCorner Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Price Change History for 1302 85th Street Ct Nw, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3128380)
|Price Reduced||$339,000||$10,000 (2.87%)|
|Price Reduced (from $359,000)||$349,000||$10,000 (2.79%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 4:29pm EDT.