1364 Williams Dr, Clearwater
Centrally located in the heart of Clearwater, just minutes from Gulf to Bay Blvd. with access to award-winning Clearwater Beach or the Courtney Campbell Causeway into Tampa, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home (can be converted back to a 3/2) features 3 fabulous entertaining areas including a spacious living room, cozy family room and a Florida room overlooking the tranquil backyard. A formal dining room sits across a casual dining area via a pass-through window allowing for larger gatherings where seating is a necessity. The kitchen wows with solid wood cabinetry including a built-in workstation for bills, recipes, homework and more in addition to a full suite of appliances and pass-through to the lanai. A stunning wood burning fireplace with stone façade anchors the family room with an adjacent wet bar that’ll have you celebrating holidays and birthdays or simply serving up cocktails at the end of a long day. The Florida room can accommodate all types of uses whether you’re looking for a reading room, playroom or bonus room with access to the lanai via two sets of French doors. Step outside to your private oasis where you’ll absolutely love the fabulous summer kitchen that features a gas grill, refrigerator and plenty of countertop space. Nearby A/V pre-wire welcomes you to mount a TV while soaking up the sun in the screen enclosed swimming pool. A child fence is available if needed. New HVAC! Barrel tile roof! Quick walk to the BRAND NEW Morningside Community Recreation Center and Pool!
- MLS® #U8021880
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,066
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market120
- Address1364 Williams Dr
- SubdivisionMorningside Estates Unit 3b
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing OfficeRe/max Action First Of Florida
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.